Smart Brake Technology
"The Guardian" Smart Brake Technology DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe design has a 10 year warranty.
EXTREME DUTY MOTOR
Equipped with thermal overload protection and cooling fins on all four sides of the motor housing, the NER/ER's totally enclosed fan-cooled motor (TEFC) efficiently dissipates heat, allowing for industry-leading duty ratings.
Ergonomic In-Line Hand Grip Control
The ergonomic, in-line hand grip control allows for single-handed operation, which gives the operator a free hand to safely guide and position the load.
Count Hour Meter
The count hour meter records the hoist’s starts and run time. This gives maintenance personnel an accurate record of the hoist's operating profile, letting them customize its maintenance schedule to optimize the hoist’s life.
Mini Air Hoist by Harrington
Air Hoists by Harrington have a unique manipulator control for fine feathering of the load. These compact and lightweight air hoists are appropriately named the Mini-Cat. Learn about the features and benefits of this ergonomic air hoist including the hoists high speed lifting capability and unlimited duty cycle. This is the perfect hoist for repetitive work in assembly line and workstation applications.
- 1/8 - 1/4 Ton
- Dual speed models are not reconnectible
- ANSI/NFPA 70, “National Electrical Code”
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ANSI/ASME HST—1M, “Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists”
- ASME H4
- ISO M5
- FEM 2m or 1Am
- Rated IP55
- Die-cast aluminum
- Completely sealed body for for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments
- Low headroom
- Easy access external pins allow for quick change from hook to lug for trolley mount configurations on most models
- Heat treated helical and spur gears are precision machined for long life
- Oil bath lubrication promotes a quiet, smooth, cool operation
- Ultra-strong high-performance and corrosion resistant nickel-plated
- Grade 80 DIN chain
- Made with unique technology to greatly increase resistance to fatigue and wear
- Cylinder control
- Under-the-cover VFD standard for dual speed hoists. Speed ratio is 6:1 with adjustability up to 12:1
- Plug in power supply cord save time on set up and maintenance
- Forged carbon steel
- Open gradually without fracturing under excessive loads
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Built smarter without the use of harmful materials.
- Environmentally friendly
- RoHS compliant
- Standard control voltage is 110V
- In-line handgrip permits one handed operation
- Available on the hoist or as a kit for field installation
- “The Guardian”: Smart Brake Technology
- Revolutionary DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe design
- 10 year warranty
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC)
- Motor fin, fan blade and fan cover design cools the motor and brake
- Recommended for -4° to +104° F and humidity of 85% or less
- Longer power supply length
- Other voltages