High Speed Motor
The ED electric hoist is a quick-lifting, single-phase speed demon available in a variety of configurations. The compact DC motor reduces weight, generates less heat, and maintains duty cycles to keep production moving.
STANDARD DOUBLE-BRAKING SYSTEM
Get double the protection with a Weston-style mechanical load brake plus a regenerative brake.
QUIET, SMOOTH OPERATION
With bearings immersed in an oil bath, you can hear how smooth the ED electric hoist operates. That reduced friction results in less noise and vibration, which extends the hoist’s service life.
Durable Heat-Treated Gearing
Harrington’s own heat-treating process increases the overall hardness and strength of internal parts for increased resistance to wear. Our three-step process of bright heat treatment, case hardening, and induction provides the ED with outstanding performance.
INTEGRATED FRICTION CLUTCH
Integrated with the load brake, the high-performance friction clutch on the ED is engineered to protect against overwinding or overtravel, which can damage the hoist and cause downtime.
Low speed adjustable from 0 to 100% of maximum speed by setting screw inside the pendant.
- 125 - 1050 lb.
- 120V direct control voltage
- ANSI/NFPA 70, “National Electrical Code”
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ANSI/ASME HST—1M, “Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists”
DUAL SPEED FEATURES
- Low speed adjustable from 0 to 100% of maximum speed by setting screw inside the pendant
- Die cast aluminum
- Low headroom
- Plastic chain container standard
- Heat treated
- Deep grooved ball and needle bearings immersed in oil bath ensure quiet, smooth operation and long life
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Double braking system includes Weston-style mechanical load brake and regenerative brake
- Compact DC motor with rectifier for AC current
- Reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- High performance friction clutch is integrated with the load brake and designed to slip to prevent overwinding or overtravel
- Upper limit switch prevents overwinding / overlifting