This trolley hoist is built using our durable CF hand chain hoist with a die-cast aluminum body with few parts for easy maintenance.
durable and compact design
Our NTH is built using our CF hand chain hoist and a unique permanently attached trolley resulting in an extremely durable and compact trolley/hoist for use in tight quarters.
Space Saving Integral Trolley
Permanently attached trolley with rugged side plates for the toughest environments.
- 1 - 5 Ton
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung).”
- ANSI/ASME HST—2M, “Performance Standard for Hand Chain Manually Operated Chain Hoists.”
- Built-in trolley for heavy-duty applications
- Compact design for low headroom
- Designed with few parts for easy maintenance
- Available in push or geared models
- Heat-treated manganese alloy
- Grade 100
- Resists abrasion and wear
- Standard Lift: 10'
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly and not fracture under excessive loads
- Heavy-duty hook latch
- Hand chain operated
- Reduced operator fatigue through efficient drive train
- Cast-iron flanged wheels equipped with sealed, lubed-for-life ball bearings
- Accommodate tapered or flat-flanged beams
- Weston-style load brake incorporates two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces
- Chain container
- Corrosion resistant chain
- Inspection hook
- Custom lift lengths to suit your requirements