Max-E-Lift Double Girder Systems
These systems allow for maximum headroom and hook height that traditional cranes cannot accommodate.
Reliable Motor and Brake
Harrington motorized cranes are dual drive type, employing two totally enclosed non-ventilated drives per crane. Drives use helical and spur gearing and are equipped with adjustable DC brakes.
Hassle-Free Set Up
These systems use bolted construction with minimal welding required and factory installed or plug-in type wiring connections that will make installation quick and easy.
CAPACITY / SPAN
- Top Running 1 - 10 Ton - Up to 60' Span
- Underhung 1 Ton through 5 Ton - Up to 50' Span
- Class C
- Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA)
- National Electric Code (NEC)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI/ASME)
- Bolted assembly for quick and easy installation
- Minimal welding required
- Most wiring connections are factory installed or plug-in type
- Rail sweeps
- Drop stops
- Rubber bumpers
- Fully customizable to suit any lifting need
- Variable frequency control or two speed, radio remotes
- Roving pendants