Manually Guide the Load
Work smart, not hard. Using our PT push trolley is a simple, easy way to move the load that takes very little human effort.
VERY FINE FEATHERING CONTROL
The spring-loaded, multi-vane motor design allows you to place and position a load exactly where you need it. Gradually control the lift with very fine feathering movements both up and down, even at low speeds.
Paddle Style Limit
TCKP air-powered trolley hoists come standard with top quality features such as a paddle-style limit. When lifting the load, the paddle-style limit keeps the bottom hook from running up into the the hoist and causing damage to the hoist body.
Combining our TCK hoist with our PT push trolley is an economical choice for transporting more infrequent loads.
- 3 & 6 Ton
- High-strength cast-iron housing stands up to the toughest demands
- Powder coated finish
- Proven weather resistant in harsh environments
- Nickel plated, corrosion-resistant chain
- Resistant to corrosion, abrasion and wear
- Air Supply: 60 – 90 psi
- Air Filtration: Maximum 5 micron air filter or finer required
- Air Inlet Port: 1" NPT
- Air Supply Hose: Minimum Size 3/4"
- Air Lubrication: Minimum 10 – 15 drops of oil per minute (0.2 – 0.3 cc/min.)
- Pendant and cord control
- Outstanding control for fine feathering movements using a spring-loaded multi-vane motor design
- Comfortable noise levels during use
- Fail-safe self-adjusting disc brake
- Protected from harsh environments
- Spring-loaded multi-vane
- Variable speed control
- All steel
- Sealed ball bearings
- Fit flat or tapered beam flange
- Standard shafts fit wide range of beams
- Spacers for easy adjustments
- Temperature range +14° – 140°F
- Custom lift or pendant length
- Longer shafts available for larger beams