Unique Manipulator For One Handed Operation
Manipulator is adjustable for either right or left one-handed operation. Position of the manipulator on the load chain may be adjusted to match the working habits of the operator.
This hoist offers very fine feathering control for exact load positioning as well as high lifting speeds to accommodate production requirements.
Extremely Compact Hoist Body
Installing and moving this little hoist is a breeze with its light weight and super small size.
Mini Air Hoist by Harrington
Air Hoists by Harrington have a unique manipulator control for fine feathering of the load. These compact and lightweight air hoists are appropriately named the Mini-Cat. Learn about the features and benefits of this ergonomic air hoist including the hoists high speed lifting capability and unlimited duty cycle. This is the perfect hoist for repetitive work in assembly line and workstation applications.
- 250 - 500 lb
- Lightweight body allows for easy transportation
- Airtight hoist for efficient use of air
- Ultra-strong high performance nickel-plated load chain
- Resistant to corrosion, abrasion and wear
- Air Supply: 19 – 34 cfm at 60 – 90 psi
- Air Lubrication: Minimum 10 to 15 drops of oil per minute (0.2 – 0.3 cc/min.)
- Air Filtration: Maximum 5 micron air filter or finer required
- Air Inlet Port: 3/8" NPT
- Air Supply Hose Minimum Size: 3/8"
- Manipulator control
- Extremely fast lifting for applications where speed is critical
- Comfortable noise levels during use
- Disc motor brake system for reliable load support
- Spring-loaded multi-vane motor
- Temperature Range +14° – 140°F
- Unique one-handed control replaces standard pendant or cord
- This design is adjustable for either left- or right-handed operation
- Permits the operator to have a free hand to easily position the load
STANDARD LIFT LENGTH
- 6.5' Lift—9' reach (approx.)
- 13' lift—17' reach (approx.)
- (reach equals lift plus headroom)
- Standard Plastic
- ET mini trolley