Compact, Strong and Durable
Compact yet heavy-duty MCR trolleys are able to transport heavy loads in the most demanding or harsh environments.
UNLIMITED DUTY CYCLE
The TCR air hoist is built for long and demanding work shifts. With its unlimited duty cycle, you can continually operate the hoist without worrying about damage from too many starts per hour.
High-Strength Cast-Iron Housing
Proven to be resistant in harsh environments, the TCR’s high-strength cast-iron housing provides a rugged body that stands up to the toughest demands.
ADJUSTABLE LOAD LIMITER
Protect the hoist and operator while avoiding downtime. The TCR’s adjustable, built-in load limiter detects overload automatically and blocks air flow for lifting.
Reduced Noise Levels
An external muffler gives you quieter operation and dampened noise levels with no load. The TCR’s air-tight body contributes to its comfortable noise levels and makes efficient use of air.
- 1/4 - 2 Ton
- High strength cast iron housing proven weather resistant and durable in harsh environments
- Airtight hoist results in efficient use of air
- Pendant Control
- Comfortable noise levels
- Temperature range +14° to 140°F
- Humidity 85% or less
- Air Supply: 53 cfm at 60 – 90 psi
- Air Lubrication: Minimum 10 to 15 drops of oil per minute (0.2 – 0.3 cc/min.)
- Air Filtration: Maximum 5 micron air filter or finer required
- Air Inlet Port: 3/4" NPT
- Air Supply Hose Minimum Size: 1/2"
- Spring-loaded vane motor and pilot air control provide extremely fine feathering ability
- Enclosed heavy-duty disc brake provides reliable braking action
- Adjustable load limiter detects overload automatically and blocks air flow for lifting
- Standard upper & lower limit stops prevent over-travel of hook in either direction
- Drop stops & rubber bumpers to ensure safe operation
- Side guide rollers provide additional stability and smooth travel
- Versatile wheels fit flat or tapered beam flange
- Longer lift or pendant lengths