Tough Aluminum Body and Steel Frame
Its lightweight and extremely compact die-cast aluminum body make the LX your ideal tool for elevated or difficult-to-reach places. Tools aren’t always treated with the respect they deserve, which is why the durable steel frame provides long-lasting, high-strength support.
Unmatched Precision Placement
A top choice for contracting or millwright professionals who need a precision placement tool that will lift, hold or tension a load with accuracy. The LX requires very low force to lift loads and provides unmatched positioning capabilities when you need it most.
Quick Free-Chain and Hook Positioning
Hook positioning is simple with the 2 step free-chain mechanism on our LX. You can easily switch from up or down mode to release the load from the hook and reposition in seconds.
Abrasion and Corrosion-Resistant Load Chain
Standard grade 100 nickel-plated chain on our LX is designed to stand up to abrasion and corrosion, which keeps your hoist working in challenging climates. It also withstands corrosive environments where damp air, steam and many acidic and alkaline solutions are prevalent.
- ¼ - ½ Tons
- ANSI/ASME B30.21, “Safety Standard—Manually Lever Operated Hoists.”
- ANSI/ASME HST—3M, “Performance Standard for Manually Lever Operated Chain Hoists.”
- Durable die-cast aluminum body with steel frame is compact and lightweight
- Low headroom for use in tight spaces
- Effortless to transport, install and store
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Top and bottom hooks rotate 360 degrees
- Abrasion and corrosion-resistant heat-treated nickel-plated finish
- Grade 100
- Standard Lift: 5'
- Weston-style load brake
- Totally enclosed to protect from dirt, dust and rain
- Single step reduction gear assures load holding performance
- Rubber handle grip for non-slip operation
- Free-chain mechanism allows for quick adjustments
- Extremely low pulling force is required for operation
- Load chain guide mechanism permits smooth and quiet guiding of chain
- A carrying case can be attached to your belt for added convenience (LX003-5)
- Lift lengths can be customized to suit requirements