Temporary or Semi-Permanent Anchor Point
Harrington's UBC Universal Beam Clamp is the perfect accessory when a temporary or semi-permanent hoist anchor point is required.
Install the UBC beam clamp onto any beam, including tapered or flat-flanged, to create a strong hoist mount. For industrial, construction, rigging or holding, the UBC beam clamp can do it all.
The UBC adjustable beam clamp offers a cost-effective method for most work-holding and positioning applications, and can also be used as a below-the-hook lifting attachment.
Designed for Low Headroom
Take advantage of low headroom in your application with a built-in suspension pin.
Locknuts That Stay Tight
Designed for added safety and to resist loosening, the UBC’s locknut protection feature keeps things tight.
- 1-10 Ton
- Meets ASME BTH-1, ASME B30.20 and complies with portions of ASME B30.16 for use with manual and powered hoists
- Design factor minimum of 5:1 per ASME B30.16 requirements
- Lightweight portable design
- Made in the USA
- Jaw opening adjusts for a wide range of tapered or flat flanged beams
- Left and right-hand clamp screw allows for a quick clamping and unclamping
- For use with manual and powered hoists
- Lock nut feature resists loosening to improve secure clamping
- Built-in suspension pin for low headroom
- Industrial and construction lifting applications
- Overhead lifting and vertical rigging operations
- Holding and positioning beams for construction
- Suspender for perpendicular mounting and for over-sized hooks