High-Strength Cast-Iron Housing
Proven to be resistant in harsh environments, the TCR’s high-strength cast-iron housing provides a rugged body that stands up to the toughest demands.
Unlimited Duty Cycle
The TCR air hoist is built for long and demanding work shifts. With its unlimited duty cycle, you can continually operate the hoist without worrying about damage from too many starts per hour.
Very Fine Feathering Control
The spring-loaded, multi-vane motor design lets you place and position a load exactly where you need it. Gradually control the lift with very fine feathering movements both up or down.
Adjustable Load Limiter
Protect the hoist and operator while avoiding downtime. The TCR’s adjustable, built-in load limiter detects overload automatically and blocks air flow for lifting.
Reduced Noise Levels
An external muffler gives you quieter operation and dampened noise levels with no load. The TCR’s air-tight body contributes to its comfortable noise levels and makes efficient use of air.
- 1/4 - 2 Ton
- High-strength cast iron housing for proven weather resistance and durability in harsh environments
- Airtight for efficient use of air
- Compact and low profile headroom
- Air Supply: 48 – 90 cfm at 60 – 90 psi
- Air Lubrication: Minimum 10 to 15 drops of oil per minute (0.2 – 0.3 cc/min)
- Air Filtration: Maximum 5 micron air filter or finer required
- Air Inlet Port: 1/2" NPT
- Air Supply Hose Minimum Size: 1/2"
- Pendant or cord
- Provides outstanding control for fine feathering movements using a spring-loaded multi-vane motor design
- Comfortable noise levels
- Temperature range +14° to 140°F
- Humidity 85% or less
- Heavy-duty, self-adjusting brake
- Precise braking action
- Spring-loaded multi-vane design for fine feathering control
- Adjustable load limiter detects overload automatically and blocks air flow for lifting
- Standard upper & lower limit stops prevent over-travel of hook in either direction
- Pendant or cord control
- Canvas or steel chain container
- Custom lift or pendant length