Ergonomic In-Line Handgrip Control
The ergonomic, in-line handgrip control allows for single-handed operation, which gives the operator a free hand to safely guide and position the load.
Easy-Touch High/Low Speed Selection
The easy-touch rocker switch above the handgrip allows you to quickly select between low and high speeds. Finger-turn knobs provide flexibility to externally adjust operating speeds from 0–100 percent.
Quick-Switch Removable Bottom hook
For specific applications where you need an alternative lifting accessory, the ED-DA gives you the option to easily remove the standard bottom hook and attach a variety of below-the-hook material handling devices that fit your application.
High Speed Motor
The ED-DA electric hoist is a quick-lifting, ergonomic, single-phase speed demon. It's compact DC motor reduces weight, generates less heat, and maintains duty cycles to keep production moving.
Standard Double-Braking System
Get double the protection with a Weston-style mechanical load brake plus a regenerative brake.
ED Dual Adjustable Single Phase Hoists
These single phase electric chain hoists by Harrington are engineered to handle small or awkward loads. The ergonomic cylinder control permits one-handed operation which gives the operator a free hand to position the load. An easy touch rocker switch allows for quick selection of low or high lifting speed. A convenient finger turn knob is used for setting speeds from 0 - 100%. This is the perfect hoist for both commercial and industrial applications.
- 125 - 525 lb.
- 120V direct control voltage
- ANSI/NFPA 70, “National Electrical Code”
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ANSI/ASME HST—1M, “Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists”
CYLINDER CONTROL FEATURES
- Ergonomic control for easy one-handed operation
- Easy-touch rocker switch for high/low speed selection
- Finger turn knobs allow custom setting of speeds from 0–100%
- Removable bottom hook for insertion of a variety of below-the-hook material handling devices
- Die cast aluminum
- Low headroom
- Plastic chain container standard
- Heat treated
- Deep grooved ball and needle bearings immersed in oil bath ensure quiet, smooth operation and long life
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Double braking system includes Weston-style mechanical load brake and regenerative brake
- Compact DC motor with rectifier for AC current
- Reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- High performance friction clutch is integrated with the load brake and designed to slip to prevent overwinding or overtravel
- Upper limit switch prevents overwinding / overlifting