Complies with ATEX Standards
Harrington's RCB hoists are manufactured with materials that will reduce risk of sparks produced by impact or friction in heavy-duty industrial applications. They are EX certified spark resistant and and comply with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. ATEX is a multi-level technical standard mandatory in the European Economic Area (EEA) for using equipment in dust-laden or explosive environments.
Spark-Resistant Hand & Load Chain
The RCB comes standard with our stainless steel hand chain and nickel-plated load chain for resistance to spark.
Spark-Resistant Copper Plated Bottom Hook
From top to bottom, the RCB protects you with added safety features like the standard copper-plated bottom hook designed to resist sparks at the point of contact.
Optional Spark-Resistant Trolley Wheels
The RCB can be optionally paired with a push or geared trolley that is also equipped with spark-resistant features. Solid bronze trolley wheels are standard on models 2 Ton and lower and bronze-plated trolley wheels are standard on the 3 Ton model.
- 1/2 - 3 Ton
- Spark resistant to level Ex II 2G c IIB T4 and Ex II 2D c 135°C
- In compliance with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Durable body with all-steel construction
- Compact design for low headroom and lightweight portability
- Stainless steel hand chain
- Standard Lift: 8'
- Copper plated bottom hook
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Hand chain operated
- Reduced operator fatigue through efficient drive train
- Double pawl springs for extremely reliable operation and instant brake activation
- Enclosed to protect from dust, rain, and dirt
- Chain container
- Custom lift lengths to suit your requirements
- Push or Geared trolley
- Stainless steel trolley wheels